Friday, August 22, 2014

Fun Friday Is Coming To An End



Fun Friday is awesome. Today we went on a bikeride on the riverwalk. When we on the boards it was very narrow and my bike almost slipped in the trolley tracks. There was a little beach behind a hotel and we played on it. There was a looking tower and we say trash in the water and thought that people should not throw trash in the water. We had a hard time putting the bikes in the car. Then we drove to pig'n'pancake. I couldn't decide to have pancakes or a hamburger. I chose to have pancakes they were delishous. After that we did good deeds, First we delivered coffe to my mom. Then we gave agbag workers milikshakes. They loved them.   By: Ryan Stenblom



This is the second to last Fun Friday. The fun fridays are fort stevens, pool, geochace ,bruces, martime, movies, bike ride, love notes, 50 dollar suprise, astor colum, cathedril trail, buoy beer.  
by: Jameson


Dear Fun Fridayers,
We had so much fun on all the Fun Friday's that we just couldn't stop laughing after they were done. Me, Ryan, Jameson and my mom went on a bike ride on the Riverwalk. I fell a few times, but then I got right back up. I am really gonna miss having Fun Friday's.  We had so much fun together and I hope next summer we can do it again. Next year I hope my Auntie and my dad can do it too. My favorite one was going to the movies. We saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was my first time watching a PG13 movie. By Madalyn Linder


Next week is our last Fun Friday adventure. 
It has been really fun for the kids and for me too.
They have already begun talking about what they want to do next year.
They all agreed picking up trash would be a good one!
Next Friday we are going to end summer vacation with a bang and treat the kids to something extra special.
Momma Kallie

Blessed is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment