Saturday, September 14, 2013

SHOO Fly!

A war is waging!
It is me against the flies.
I am losing.
These little sons a bitches are taking over my house!
I have tried everything; and I mean EVERYTHING!
I have done the bag of water over the door, apple cider vinegar in a glass, essential oils, fly strips, cloves in fruit, Rescue fly trap bag and jars, (<---- those bags and jars smell like flesh is rotting!) wine, honey, hairspray and a fan.
 
It seems like one of those would work.
I mean they are working for other people I know so why not me?
"I have hundreds in the bottom of a glass" my friend tells me.
 The jerks are still swarming my kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, both bathrooms and living room!
 
I tossed the fruit basket, cleaned the fridge, wiped down every surface, bought new sink drain baskets, the trash is emptied often so today I resorted to the vacuum!
I wait for them to land and suck the little SOB's right where they are resting.

Only problem is they are quick to fly off so I miss sometimes.


Not to mention I look like a complete loon carrying the vacuum from room to room.

I am weary to use any sort of poison spray because I don't want that in our house, but I am getting desperate.
Worse yet these disgusting creatures only live about a day, but can lay 500 eggs in that day!


Great so know I have fly larva (MAGGOTS!) somewhere!
Maggots? I am going to Home Depot RIGHT NOW to look at what other options I haven't tried!

Blessed is me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment