Monday, May 6, 2013

There are these girls



Friend
noun
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

a person who gives assistance

a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile
I have a lot of these, but there are some that are more. They are special.
They are what some may call BEST.

They are all different and yet all the same.
Some are tall (okay taller than me) and some aren't
Some are skinny and some aren't
Some can cook and well some can't
Some believe in God and some don't (yet)
 Some I have known since preschool
 Some are even LIBERALS!
Some were in both my weddings
All are Momma's
One is a doctor (what can I say I have smart friends!)
They know when I am sad
They know how much I have always wanted to be a mom
They know I yell at my kids and sometimes Barbie loses her head
 They know when I am mad at Jer
They know that a hot shower is where I de-stress
They know if I cry it isn't gonna be just a little and that I am at my breaking point
They know that I am not as tough as I act
They know most everything about me
We can talk about nothing and everything all at the same time
We can text all morning long even though we may spend days together
We can save the world over coffee, a haircut or a martini
We laugh until our bellies hurt
We swing in the rain cause one is sad
We get lost when we go to the city
We get to be ourselves
We pray for each other
I know not everyone gets to have this and I get to have it with more than one.
I know that if I called every single one would answer
I know that days or weeks can pass without a word and we will pick up right where we left off
I know that they love my family
I know they would do anything for me. my kids. my husband
I know they are all just who I need them to be
I love them just as much as they love me
I would answer when they called
I love their families
I love that I get to share in life with them
I love love love every single one
They are my best

Blessed is me...



No comments:

Post a Comment