Friday, October 11, 2013

Justin Grafton Studios


  As most of you know The Farmer and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary.
I wanted to get him something really special and I thought doing a calendar shoot would be something he would love.
I wanted it to be something classy and sexy, but also something I wouldn't be embarrassed of.
What would the point of doing something like this be if it couldn't be displayed in the shop or the barn?
You've seen calendar shoots done that include trashy pictures, food (which is super weird. Don't do that. EVER), poses where the lady has her business for all to see.

I called Justin Grafton.
 I have know Justin since we both worked at Dairy Queen in high school and I love all of his photographs.
He was on board!
I was a little nervous that it would be weird because I am mom and honestly sexy isn't my comfort. I love to wear jeans and a hoodie.
It wasn't weird and I can feel a little sexy and still be comfortable.
 
The hardest part was getting The Farmer off the farm because I wanted to do the shoot in the barn.
I tried getting him out of town with his friend Bryan more than once!
Finally, I just had to tell him.
 "you need to be out of the house by 10 and you can't come home all day!"

The day came and I was REAL nervous!
I had all my clothes and shoes ready so while Justin got all his fancy equipment in the barn Sabrina and I decided what my first outfit would be.
Sabrina is Justin's girlfriend and assistant. She is super nice and so helpful.
It was SO FUN and my nerves immediately left!
Justin directed the shoot while Sabrina reminded me to keep my fingers soft and helped to make sure all my business wasn't hanging out.
They both made the experience so wonderful and super comfortable.
The photos are perfect and The Farmer loves them!
The quality of the calendar itself is amazing. It is something you could buy in a store!


Ladies, if you want to get your husband or boyfriend something unique and fun I highly recommend calling Justin and setting up a shoot. You can even come and use our barn. I'm not gonna lie there are some cool places in there for pictures.


Front 


















Blessed is me!

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, both inside and out! And what a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this and your barn if needed!!! You look so incredibly beautiful, what a tastefully sexy photo shoot. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never stop amazing me. What a wonderful, creative and loving way to celebrate your 10th anniversary with your Farmer. Congratulations....it's beautiful and so are you. Kuddos to Justin and Sabrina...they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete