Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just one reason

There are oodles and oodles of reasons that I love our church! Sunday our kids along with 40+ other kids, numerous adult counselors as well as teen counselors in training boarded the "Cool Bus" and headed for Black Lake Bible Camp in Olympia.

These counselors took time from their busy schedules to love and care for our kids for 4 days. They are teaching the kids teamwork in games, building confidence in shy kids, comforting those who are afraid, reeling in the ones with no fear and most importantly teaching them about Jesus.

We are pretty lucky that plenty of pictures and some videos have been posted on Facebook (and I borrowed them) so we can see some of the fun they are having.

I wish I could go to camp!

Kiddo's on the Cool Bus


The whole gang


Glow in the dark Capture the Flag


Fill the tube that has holes in it with water!



Slip and slide relay!


Pool time!

Campfire



Blessed is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment