Thursday, September 27, 2012

3289 days

It has been 3289 days since Jer and I got married. 9 years have just whizzed by! It was a perfect day if you ask me.


We used the cake top from Jer's grandparents wedding.  They have been married for 60 years now and love each other like newlyweds.


Us with our parents.




The whole gang! 
Phil, Michael, Bryan, Troy
Leslie, Char, Amy, Melissa
Rachel.. the flower girl

The dip kiss we had practice the night before



We are a great team.
I am smartish.. Jer is WAY smart
I get worked up easy.. Jer is cool under pressure
I have A LOT to say... Jer keeps quiet
I am an early riser... Jer is not
I am early to bed.. Jer stays up late
I like to be early.. Jer likes to be just on time
I co pilot.. Jer pilots
I love truck stops... Jer brings me to them
I have anxiety over vomit.. Jer takes over
I move my clean laundry from the bed to the top of the dresser a few time before putting it away.. Jer just puts his away.
I love when Jer chops wood... Jer chops wood
On bad days I need hugs.. Jer hugs me
When I am mad I don't talk.. Jer gives me space
I take HOT showers.. Jer never complains about not having enough hot water
I fall asleep on the couch every night.. Jer wakes me up
I fail at being a submissive wife.. Jer loves me anyways
I can be a pain to live with.. Jer perseveres 
It's all about balance.

Things Jer might not know.
I pray for him a lot.
When he is out of town I wear his jammies
He makes me have butterflies

That I would follow him anywhere.. even Idaho
and
That when I think about how much he has done for me, how much I love him it fills my throat with a lump and my eyes with tears.

In these last 3289 days we have endured some challenges, some sadness, some celebrations, 2 kids, 3 dogs, numerous cats, 2 houses, 2 remodels, and A LOT of cars, a new church family and so much more. Everyday has shaped who we are, who we are becoming, and who we will be.

Everyday I am happy to be Mrs. Jeremy Linder
 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh Genesis 2:24



Blessed is me..





No comments:

Post a Comment