Sunday, February 24, 2013

My papa and me!

This post is written by Jameson age 8
 

I love working with my papa . He is really amazing. He loves goats he loves me and he loves all his animals.  Yesterday we tagged the goats and moved them .

We moved the cows last week . We moved the cows from the woods to the barn .

Now I am going to talk about how to tag a goat . First, you put the tag on the

ear piercer . Then, you hold the goat . Next, you  get the piercer leveled.

Finally, you tag the goat! You put a tag on there so you know which goat is which.

Now I am going to tell you how we moved

the cows. First, you open the gate. Then, you go behind the cows.

Next, you move them on the road.Finally, you get them in the

barn and shut the gate!My papa comes and gets straw bails

my barn. He comes every Saturday.He beds the cows

with it. The straw is meant to keep the cows warm it's basically like a blanket to the cows.

The end



No comments:

Post a Comment