Saturday, June 9, 2012

This is me...


I am: Jeremy's wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an aunt, a business owner, a Christian, a Republican, a giver of charity, everybody's mother, a hairdresser, a cousin, forgiven, a niece, a grand daughter, a faux mom.

I love: Jeremy, Jameson, Madalyn, Jesus, sleeping, coffee, love, the girls who work with me, my house, my parents, my brother, my in-loves, toast at night, peanut butter cups, my pillow hoodies, wearing Jeremy's socks, my friends, quiet mornings, hugs, HOT showers.

I am afraid of: slugs (I know..), water, snakes, disappointing people, that some I love wont ever go to heaven.

I have: been divorced, had an abortion, (I am sing it from the mountains pro- life) wanted to be a mom for as long as I remember, been Jeremy's wife for almost 9 years, miscarried, been a mom for almost 8 years, lived in a travel trailer, drank too much, learned to lean on faith, made mistakes, helped people, been helped, learned hard lessons, been saved, been a hairdresser for almost 19 years.





I miss: my grandma Ethel, simple days, sleeping in, playing with my cousins during hay season at my great grandparents farm.


I wish: I could save the world, I was better at saying no, that everyone knew how my heart feels towards Jesus so they could experience it also.

I don't like: getting my hair or hands wet, hate, navy beans, crying, drugs, fighting, disappointing, seeing people hurt, not being able to save the ones I love, drunk driving.

I know: lots of people, disappointment, love, grace, how to make bread from scratch, how to preg check cows, how to pull a goat, that I am going to Heaven, that I bug Jeremy and he likes it, that my kids are loved my so many.

Blessed is me...

3 comments:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.Love to play roblox games then try this 15 best roblox games that you must play in 2019

    ReplyDelete